Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sleeping Smiths

Every person out there loves a little differently. I have learned, as a mama, that there are lots of other wonderful mamas out there who mother just a wee bit differently than I do, and they love their babies every bit as much. But today, I just wanted to share one little thing about the way we love here that I think is so special. And a picture speaks a thousand words.







And I have so many, many more. Trever and I have always welcomed our sweet little babies into our beds, and snuggled them to sleep.

And now we have the sweet privilege of watching them nurture one another.

It is a beautiful thing. One of the many things I am grateful for.

I find it amazing how much bonding can take place while you are sleeping. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww! I tell you what there is nothing that compares! I love watching Xavier and Benjamin sleep and when Jamie and Quin or Ben and Quin curl up around each other! Beyond that as a Mommy, it is comforting for ME to wrap around those sweet little bodies, and just listen to their sweet breathing! Or when I say I love you and Night Night to Ben (he sleeps with me when Daddy is gone now) and to hear his adorable little baby voice answer back with 'Night Mama, Nums' aww it just melts the heart!!!

    How I love the Smith family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....sooooo sweet and I couldn't agree more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more peaceful than watching the rise and fall of a baby breathing beside you in bed. So blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind thoughts...