Saturday, March 10, 2012

Baby Girl Names

I'll tell you right now, we are nearly certain that our new daughter's name will be Lydia Grace. But I thought I'd share my top 20 favorite girls names anyway, just for fun. Here they are, in no particular order:

Norah
Ione
Esme
Felicity
Iona
Jane
Juliet
Eve
Eden
Lena
Elinor {Ellie}
Lauren
Madeline {Maddy}
Evelyn
Selena
Lydia
Imogen
Olivia
Seraphina
Sophia

A lot of these were eliminated very quickly, simply because Trever didn't like them, and I like Trever too much not to care. :)

But still, I think they are all lovely.

Just thought I'd share.

~amy danielle

3 comments:

  1. Methinks you might need to have a girl, Mags! {wink}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful English names! They are so different from the Dutch girl names. I love the name Eden. Never heard here. Lydia is a common name. (Also common in our country.) What's in a name. My daughters names are Monica Deborah. ( Moniek )

    ReplyDelete

Your kind thoughts...