Wednesday, May 1, 2013

laid up

This afternoon found me loopy, adjusting to changes in medications. I spent most of the day in my bed, pillows strategically placed to support my woozy head and aching joints. But one thing being in bed gives you is a lot of time to think, read and meditate. And maybe that's just what I needed to do today.

So I am...

considering the lilies (Matthew 6:28)

taking my anti-anxiety medication (Philippians 4:6-8)

heaping up treasure in Heaven (Matthew 6:20-21)

abounding in hope (Romans 3:13)

putting on the whole armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)

singing songs and hymns and spiritual songs (Colossians 3:16)

reading God-breathed words (2 Timothy 3:16-17) and Christian biographies (Hebrews 11)

and

finding Jesus on every. single. page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind thoughts...