Friday, April 10, 2015

Gospel 1

I began writing again in my physical journal today. I have had excellent handwriting most of my life and so it is a little hard to have to concentrate so hard to write in cursive; the loops and slants make my wrists ache after only a few sentences. But God- Oh!- He brings beauty from the ashes. I have not much to say tonight except that he provided for all my needs today, he carried me when I was weak, he loves me even when I am least lovable.

He is developing opportunities, I am meant to bless and be a blessing, just as my father in the faith, Abraham. He (Jesus!) is teaching me to pray, to shun discomfort, to embrace the fire of His Spirit, to worship, finally, in Spirit and truth,

So much more for later.

For now,
Adios!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind thoughts...