Many thanks to Suzanna for this really neat award
And now to pass on the love!
Here are the "rules" for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using ten (10) words.
3. Pass it on to ten other blogs which you feel have real substance.
My blogging philosophy:
Finding Jesus in the everyday, making every small task sacred.
And for my top ten picks for blogs with real substance (and this is tough!):
1. Holy Experience- I read Ann's amazing blog every day and it regularly brings deep thinking, edification, perspective. She has a simple beauty about her world view, always choosing to see Him in all things. A kindred spirit.
2. In The Hush Of The Moon- Emily uses her words to weave her life into poetry. She is earthy and nurturing and real and always makes me sigh deep after reading her posts.
3. Scraps Of Starlight- Suzy is a mama who inspires me with her gentle nurturing and creativity. Homeschoolers will love the sweet way she approaches education and the tender way she mothers.
4. Curious Acorn- Jodi is a true autodidact, and I love just about every thing she writes in her own artistic, quirky way. A little bit of anything on her mind will be found in her blog, a sweet blog from a sweeter soul.
5. A Walk Along The Way- My sweet Beth's blog. She is as gentle and kind as they come. She has a beautiful, poignant, artful way of writing as she weaves words into stories and shares her life in this achingly vulnerable way. She teaches me so much by her loving example.
6. Contented Sparrow- Beautiful pictures! And such a neat perspective Megan presents. Her blog is filled with gratitude, set on finding the everyday blessings all around us.
7. Jezamama- Jessica's blog is full of down-to-earth mommy wisdom from one who has taken the time to still, to unplug, to be. Gorgeous pictures and a smattering of true life experiences round out a blog worth checking out.
8. Fraise Lacrymose- To be honest, I don't even know her name! But I have been in the habit of peeking in on her blog to see what new thing she has come up with. Neat stuff. I love her "strawberry living".
9. Blessed Femina- I love this blog, from the Jane Austen music in the background, to the recipes, to the whole idea of the blog- being a woman of God and embracing femininity.
10. Ordinary Inspirations- Traci's blog has a little bit of everything for a wife, mama and woman trying to follow God. Very down-to-earth and fun.
That was hard!! And I hope I have not offended anyone who was not included in these ten- there are so many amazing blogs that I read!!
Anyway, congrats to the above ten and blessings to you all.
May all our blogs be blogs of real substance!