Friday, May 10, 2013

A Mother's Day Post

This Sunday is Mother's Day, and while I am sure my own kiddos are going to make the day special for me {with the help of that seriously awesome husband of mine} I would like to dedicate my blog for this weekend to OUR mothers, meaning MY mom and TREVER'S mom.

I wrote seperate posts for each of them:

MOM (Brenda): This is your Mother's Day Tribute.

TREVER'S MOM (Jenny): This is your Mother's Day Tribute.

And now, for all other mothers:

While I considered writing up a blog post all of my own, I found I could do no better than direct you to Amy's post. Click on any part of the excerpt below to see her lovely blog. The tribute she wrote, to mothers in all stations of life, will bless you.


Happy Mother's Day.
Love,
amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind thoughts...