Friday, January 16, 2015

Toweringly

This morning Trever took Ella Grace to the pediatrician. She has a virus, poor little thing has ulcers in the back of her throat. They basically told us to wait it out, keep her fever down and as comfortable as possible. She hasn't left my side all day. I hate when babies are sick.

I'm a little over half way done reading Julie and Julia. I bought the book a while back when my friend Robyn recommended it, but I haven't picked it up until recently. I don't read a lot of fiction but I am branching out this year. I'm also looking for some decent poetry. Any thoughts?

I took a good, hot soak in the tub tonight, but I can't seem to get both my shoulders and knees under the water at the same time. I'm apparently too tall for my bath tub. That's another funny thing. I don't know if I've hit a hormonal surge, or if it's all the whacked out medications I am on, or what... but I swear, in the last year I have grown two inches taller. I'm not kidding, and I'm not exaggerating. My family was skeptical too until they measured me. It's the weirdest thing ever. I am 5'6'. I've even had a couple people tell me I am "tall for a girl", this year. I have SO never been tall.

And my new thing? Cello music. Classical, mainly {obviously}. It's so warm and gorgeous, I can almost feel my brain getting all wavy and I just fall back into it....

Toweringly, {with all my new height}
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind thoughts...